The mission of the Idaho Primary Care Association, a network of community health centers, is to achieve access to affordable, quality healthcare for all.
Community Health Center In Person Assisters Help Consumers Navigate the Health Insurance Marketplace
Your Health Idaho, Idaho's official health insurance marketplace, allows Idahoans to shop, compare, and choose the insurance plan that best fits their individual, family or small business needs. Idaho Primary Care Association is one of seven non-profit organizations selected to participate in Your Health Idaho’s Consumer Connector Program. Through the program, Community Health Center employees have been specially trained and certified to provide assistance in a fair, accurate, and impartial manner. These "In Person Assisters" or IPAs are currently available at Community Health Centers throughout Idaho to help consumers:
- Apply for and enroll in a Qualified Health Plan.
- Compare rates, evaluate benefits, and understand premium assistance and reduced cost-sharing options that consumers may be eligible for.
- Answer inquiries and general questions from consumers in Idaho.
- Assist with open enrollment questions.
- Explain contractual language, provisions and coverage within the policy.
- Process and route complaints from consumers about the availability of premium assistance and cost-sharing assistance in the exchange in a culturally and linguistically appropriate manner.
Click here to locate an In Person Assister near you
Click here to locate a Community Health Center near you